Mar 22, 2018
In this episode, we talk about our LIFE UPDATES and the WCI
- Bonnie started a new job. She tells us about how her office
uses scribes to stay maintain efficiency
- Bonnie has no more CALL!
- Carrie went to Hawaii for vacation, and met up with Physician on Fire!
- Check out #HippocraticHoliday on Instagram for pictures from
- Carrie is now trying her luck with TurboTax this year... Wish
Hear our recap of White Coat Investor's Physician
Wellness and Financial Literacy Conference
- How Jim Dahle wasn't quite what Carrie expected
- Bonnie's Matt and Jim skied Jupiter
- Kudos to the White Coat Team for an Amazing Conference
- How us ladies have an amazing network of FB
- Physician on Fire has founded a new FB group, Physicians on
- Carrie and Bonnie chat about the at WCI Conference
- Tips about Prenups!
- Retiring early vs enjoying longevity in our profession
- We talk about the debate regarding Yelp reviews of doctors
- Women’s reception
- Thanks to Johanna
Fox for sponsoring the meet-up!
- So great to meet everyone, over 80 ladies came.
- Thank you to everyone who was able to join us!
- Meeting past podcast guests and Sponsors:
- Blogger panel at the Conference (check out these! we are
- House burned down in the Tubbs Fire last fall.
- Has touching posts about how he and his family escaped
- How he grabbed his camping equipment but not the box with
Most recent post is about how to replace important documents if
they are lost.
- RogueDad: An alt-brown
look at medicine, money, faith, and family
- Providing an unconventional look at the conventional
controversies faced in day-to-day life.
- Dawn Baker, MD: http://www.mothersinmedicine.com/
- Dawn's Personal Blog: http://www.practicebalance.com/
- Mothers in Medicine is a group blog by physician-mothers,
writing about the unique challenges and joys of tending to two
distinct patient populations, both of whom can be quite demanding.
We are on call every. single. day.
- PassiveIncomeMD: A
blog dedicated to passive
income. The newest member of the WCI Network.
- Bonnie (of course) from MissBonnieMD.com
Thank you for listening to the Hippocratic Hustle! I know that
time is your most valuable resource so I really appreciate you
spending some of it with me. If you enjoyed today’s show, please
If you’d like to help me improve and grow the podcast, send your
suggestions to: Carrie@HippocraticHustle.com
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the
podcast, so you won’t miss an episode!